- Automated server discovery on local network using Apple Bonjour
Possibility to add custom servers by specifying IP address and port directly
Can be used to stream videos over internet (see the appropriate section in FAQ)
- Share disk folders and iTunes playlists
- Optional password protection
- Add videos to iTunes playlist from iPhone
Videos that can not by directly played by iPhone can be easily converted.
All major containers and codecs supported (mp4, m4v, mov, avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mpeg, mkv, 3gp, dmf, divx, flv).
DRM protected videos as well as proprietary codecs are NOT supported.
Live conversion allows you to play videos without having to convert them upfront.
Requires iPhone or iPod touch with firmware 3.0 or newer and sufficiently powerful computer.
- Option to convert entire video before playing it (offline conversion)
- Files converted offline can be put to conversion queue
- Adjust quality, zoom and resolution for each video individually
- Select audio stream (language)