[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Air Video Server 2.4.0 released  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Announcements
celcius32

I just updated on my Windows machine to AirVideo 2.4, using NT Wrapper to run it as a service. Remote connection from iPhone via 3G using the PIN number, the Air Video App cannot connect thru. Using Safari on the iphone to http to the modem's public ip on port 45631, it connect properly. I get "AirVideo" back.

When I reverted back to 227U1, with no changes to NT Wrapper, I can connect from the iPhone via 3G using PIN address.

Is something broken in 2.4 or the iPhone App?

AdrianW

450Thumper wrote:...So, can someone help with merging VOB files in a batch process?

let me google that for you
AdrianW

450Thumper wrote:Sorry, just saw that you changed the extension. So, can someone help with merging VOB files in a batch process?

Let me google that for you...
Admin

celcius32 wrote:I just updated on my Windows machine to AirVideo 2.4, using NT Wrapper to run it as a service. Remote connection from iPhone via 3G using the PIN number, the Air Video App cannot connect thru. Using Safari on the iphone to http to the modem's public ip on port 45631, it connect properly. I get "AirVideo" back.

When I reverted back to 227U1, with no changes to NT Wrapper, I can connect from the iPhone via 3G using PIN address.

Is something broken in 2.4 or the iPhone App?

2.4 shouldn't change anything in this regard. Please restart the Air Video Server software and send me the remote support log to support (at) inmethod.com
jdh871

To merge .vob files into 1 large .vob file
1. copy them from dvd disk to hard drive (if you explore dvd you will see them slit)
2. from command prompt, run copy /b 1vobfile.vob + 2vobfile.vob + 3vobfile.vob outputname.vob
Last part of command is what u want merged file to be named. Also, you can add as many pluses before output file.
Fome

Grrr, Apple sure does take its sweet time reviewing this update. I've been checking updates practically 3 times a day just for this!
Alkoda

VOB works really fine, thank you all guys

But i wonder if there's a way to choose audio stream and subtitles streams from the DVD?
any help?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2010 11:40:24

Sub

[Avatar]

Thanks for enabling VOB, but is it possible to have it read proper DVD VOBs in series in a future release? It much more useful for those of us that dont want to convert their entire library to single VOBs and keep it in a standard format. Seems like most of the hard part is done on the conversion end.. just need to write code to read them in a series?! Maybe thats a bigger change than apparent on the surface.

Love your program btw, I use it almost every day!
btmub

Sub wrote:Thanks for enabling VOB, but is it possible to have it read proper DVD VOBs in series in a future release? It much more useful for those of us that dont want to convert their entire library to single VOBs and keep it in a standard format. Seems like most of the hard part is done on the conversion end.. just need to write code to read them in a series?! Maybe thats a bigger change than apparent on the surface.

Love your program btw, I use it almost every day!

I second this, probably the Air Video Server's segmenter part needs to be recoded in order to let it serve a chain of VOBs in sequence...

Admin, am I right?, If so, is there any schedule on it?
Mophro

Does this new version also work with the linux-server version?

(http://www.inmethod.com/forum/posts/list/60/34.page)
bebopblues

Admin wrote:VOB files should be recognized. However only combined vob files will work. If they are split into 1GB chunks they won't.

Thanks for adding VOB format support, but why have this limitation?

Forum Index » Air Video Announcements
Go to: