[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Remote Access is not working  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
eaubleue

[Avatar]

StatusReportAction: Submitting status report:
StatusReportAction: - PIN: 490942XXX, BonjourName: Pc-Monique, Addresses: [192.168.1.135:45631] [null:45631]
RemoteService: Error happened during 'submitServerState': Timeout occured during request
StatusReportAction: - Error submitting status report
===============================================================================================================
StatusReportAction: - PIN: 490942XXX, BonjourName: Pc-Monique, Addresses: [192.168.1.135:45631] [null:45631]
RemoteService: Error happened during 'submitServerState': Timeout occured during request
===============================================================================================================

Le message quand je teste la connection est:
No UPnP or NAT-PMP compatible device was fond
Maybe you need to enable UPnP or NAT-PMP on you router?
Will auto retry in 2 minutes

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/05/2009 23:00:57

Admin

From the log:

Is the log recent? It looks like your computer can't connect to our tracker service. However the tracker server is up and running, do you have internet connection working correctly on your computer?
Admin

Also, your router doesn't seem to support UPnP properly. You might need to configure port forwarding manually. See

http://www.inmethod.com/air-video/connection-problems.html - section "No - the router does not support UPnP or the support is buggy" for more detail.
eaubleue

[Avatar]

merci pour vos renseignements, quand je vais dans l'administration web de mon routeur, je dois ajouter un mappage!!
je ne sais pas ce qu'est un mappage
merci pour votre reponse
Admin

You need to look at your router's manual to find out how ti add a port mapping. It's different for every router.
nils0r87

hi there. actually my router lists the air video port in the UPnP-section. I also used the PIN-option to validate my PC as a Server and it worked fine. when i try to connect to my directories via WLAN, no problem. As soon as i turn off WLAN and try to connect over 3G it says "Server is unreachable". When i click on the "Test Connection" Button in the Remote-Section of Air Video a window pops up "your computer is NOT accessible from the internet", although right next to it it says "Status: OK" turning off my firewalls didnt work as well

im going to send u a pm with the log.

furthermore some info about my hardware:
router: netgear WGR614 v7
connection: DSL 6000

best regards
nils
Admin

Hi,

according to the log the port forwarding is set correctly. It's hard to say why your computer is still not accessible. Common reasons are

1. Operating system firewall or 3rd party security tools blocking the connection. You said you tried turning off your firewall, but I would tripple check it. Especially if you have something like norton internet security installed (or similiar product).

2. Your router firewall. Some router firewalls are quite unpredictable.

3. Your router does not respect port forwarding set through UPnP. This happens sometimes, even if everything appears to be working and the port mapping is listed it doesn't work. Safest approach in this case is to setup the port forwarding manually and disable Automatic port forwarding in Air Video Server.

himistu22

I am having the same problem at about the same time. I have been using this program without any problems for 2 months or more. At about the same time, early December, the remote server doesn't connect. I'm not a genius but I would think that the pin is being pulled from your server to a list of dns stuff.... like dynamic dns systems... I think you might have a currupt list on your server... have you ever thought about looking there? I have restarted my servers, re-confirmed my routers port forwarding and everything is running smooth. I have pinged it through my own dynamic dns system and it connects fine. The short is outside the system, out of all or our control.
I love this program but it means nothing if it doesn't work.
Admin

Hi,

our tracking service was down for certain period of time, but it's been up and running without interruptions for last 3 days. If you send me your server PIN (or better yet, entire remote support log) as Private Message I can double check it.

Also if you have your own DNS (e.g. dyndns) you don't need to use Air Video tracker service. You can add your computer manually by specifying it's IP or address and port.
himistu22

Admin wrote:Hi,

our tracking service was down for certain period of time, but it's been up and running without interruptions for last 3 days. If you send me your server PIN (or better yet, entire remote support log) as Private Message I can double check it.

Also if you have your own DNS (e.g. dyndns) you don't need to use Air Video tracker service. You can add your computer manually by specifying it's IP or address and port.

Great. it worked. I just used my own dns settings. I didn't even see that in there. But, so you can debug things for future users, I'll send you my pin number. I won't be in my office so I can't get the logs off my server.
Admin

Hi,

your server is not reported as online. If you get to your computer the remote log would be really helpful, as would be the server version. Some older server versions had bug when the state was not resubmitted automatically after the submission failed.

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: