[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Folders with large content.  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Admin

Apple developer portal is down, even if you received test flight invitation I'm not able to create a beta release for you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2013 10:00:48

Phoenixxl

@admin
It's fine, really, I'm patient.

Regards.
Phoenixxl

I have tested large folders on my phone. With the new build, it works , it is a lot smoother for smaller folders as well. The largest one I tested contained 3770 items.

I would have liked to try it out on my ipad as well , but I guess I should have registered the device before the current build came out. It is registered now , so I should be able to test when the next one appears.

I have tested ASS/SSA as well. I have seen some scaling issues but it is heading in the right direction for sure. Good work !

When I am able to use my ipad I will take time to go over the items in my video collection with the more elaborate subtitles. If at all possible I'll provide you with the material that glitches as well.

Friendly regards
Phoenixxl.
iqbal51

It currenly states "There are no available builds. You will receive an install mail when a build is available." I hope that is correct.
vicoesco

I am also experiencing these issues on my iphone4s. I have 2 air video servers to test at my house and an iphone and an ipad2. Both have been working fine for years now, but when I upgraded to the latest server install on one of them, i realised that I was getting communication errors on my iphone when I try to navigate to the directory which contains 40-50 directories (not my ipad funny enough). It's happening on both servers (2.4.3 and 2.4.6beta3). Both ipad and iphone have the latest release of the client although the ipad is still running ios5 while the 4s is on 6.1.2. I tried creating a 'shared folder location' straight to the directory that houses the other directories (movies dir is actually farther down the tree to my usual home directory) and it seems to work, though continuing to dive down the tree causes a timeout and I get kicked back to the server connect screen on the client. Would I be able to also try out this beta? I usually only need to run it on my iphone when I travel, but was hoping I wouldnt have to reorder all those directories just for my phone.

-V
skylow1

I'm still painful with same issue.
When we can get new version of airvideo client with no problem for the folders with large content?
Thank you for making issue for this problem. I have explored internet until now to fix this same issue as me which makes me hard.
Admin

We're hoping to announce the new version later this week (depending on how the approval process goes)

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: