[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Remote Access doesn't work  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Admin

You can email the log and screenshot of port forwarding to support (at) inmethod.com. Also you can use http://canyouseeme.org/ to check if the port really is forwarded.
arun_ghosh

Hi,

I installed Air Video Server on Windows Home Server (WHS) and remote access works fine. The live conversion is slow so I am trying to install Air Video Server on Windows 7 PC with a better configuration. I am not able to get the remote access to work. The WHS pc and the Windows 7 pc use the same router. I setup the Air Video server on the Windows 7 PC to listen to custom port. I sent an email with the screen shots and log file. Please help.

Thanks.
Arun.
arun_ghosh

Admin wrote:You can email the log and screenshot of port forwarding to support (at) inmethod.com. Also you can use http://canyouseeme.org/ to check if the port really is forwarded.

I emailed the screenshots and logfile.

Thanks.
Arun.
arun_ghosh

I figured out the issue. I setup a custom port but checked the 'Automatically Map Port' flag. I unchecked it and UPnP issue is gone.
EG06

Hello,

Till today everything has been working well, it being on my local network or remote. I have been trying to connect to my server for the last hour or so and I am constantly getting "communication error: tracker service seems to be down...". I've been trying through various means (wifi and 3G) nothing works
Mpalmer

See the thread "tracker service down"

Several people have reported the problem but no response yet...
Admin

It should be up and running now. We had a hardware failure, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
cjpsych

I seem to having the same issue as some other users. I am able to connect and watch videos on my iPad at home, but when I try to go remote and access my videos from a different wifi connection I get the following message:

URL Resolver Error
Server is not reachable

I have set up the AirVideo the basic way and with the Server PIN. I can see both folders, but get the above message when I try to open either folder. My bitrate is set at 384 bkit/s.

I didn't see any responses to similiar issues on the board so I am reposting.
Admin

Please send the remote support log to support (at) inmethod.com
rogo43

Air Video Server is NOT accessible from my iMac through my Time Warner Cable Modem/Router (SBG6580). UPNP is enabled and i even tried it not enable. I forwarded the port my self and allowed Air Video Server to forward the port automatically and it will not work at all.
Please Help!!!!
Admin

Please send the remote support log and screenshot of port forwarding to support (at) inmethod.com
tintin67

Hello, I've been using Air Video with no problems for the past few months and I have not changed any settings on my computer or ipad but now I keep getting an error when trying to connect. I get the following message:

Communication Error
Error occured while communicating with the server.
The request time out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Admin

Does this happen over local network or over internet? If it happens over internet please send the remote support log to support (at) inmethod.com
Marcelo Almeida dos Reis

Hey, guys!

I have tried everything from the first post but to no avail. My Air Video 2.4.3 was working properly, but overnight it just can't connect anymore. The status shows "Error sending status report. Will try in 5 minutes. If this keeps happening please report to support@inmethod.com"

Right now I'm using 3G on the iPad because I can't connect any Inmethod site/forum through my home computer. It just won't work. I use the ZTE router here, but I haven't done any changes...any ideas to help me?

Thanks in avance.

Edit: a guy is coming here tomorrow, If he can't solve my problem, I'll come back!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/09/2012 06:16:54

jrummer

nevermind...had to restart everything and it worked!!!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/11/2012 02:40:26

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: