[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Conversion stuck time to convert unknown and cannot delete the file  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
pmiles61

I have a video from itunes stuck in the process of converting. It says it is converting but it is not. When I try canceling it deletes it from the que but it still appears as if it is converting above the que location, with an unknown time against it. it does not do anything. It blocks me from converting any other videos some I am now stuck. It does not matter if I try canceling on my iphone or my imac it it just remains converting with an unknown time and will not go away or progress.
Admin

Hi,

it would be helpful if you sent me the conversion log (Available in the "logs" tab of Air Video Server properties).

Also this is how you remove the stuck file from queue:

1. Quit Air Video Server
2. Delete the file
<your-home-folder>/Library/Application Support/Air Video Server/conversionStatus2
pmiles61

I deleted the conversion file as you instructed however it still locks up when I try to convert. Here is the log file as requested:

NAT-PMP Port Mapper: Initializing NAT-PMP Mapper... done
===============================================================================================================
NAT-PMP Port Mapper: Trying to determine if NAT-PMP is supported
NAT-PMP Port Mapper: - attempting to get external IP
NAT-PMP Port Mapper: - request sent. waiting for response...
NAT-PMP Port Mapper: - done. NAT-PMP IS supported
===============================================================================================================
NAT-PMP Port Mapper: Trying to map port 45631 using NAT-PMP
NAT-PMP Port Mapper: - done: External Port: 45631
NAT-PMP Port Mapper: Trying to determine NAT-PMP external IP
NAT-PMP Port Mapper: - done: External Address: 67.83.XXX.XXX
StatusReportAction: Submitting status report:
StatusReportAction: - PIN: XXX, BonjourName: IMAC, Addresses: [10.37.129.2:45631] [10.211.55.2:45631] [10.0.1.7:45631] [67.83.XXX.XXX:45631] [null:45631]
StatusReportAction: - Done (detected external IP 67.83.XXX.XXX)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/27/2009 23:59:07

Admin

Hi,

this is a remote connection log. You need to switch the dropdown to "Conversion" in order to see the right log.

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: