[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
3g no video  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
mitch1

Thanks for the update. I think I have figured out this app (great app! ) Under wifi it appears to work perfect, but with a 3g connection, I get just audio. I have played with the global settings and have checked and unchecked different bit rates. with the lower bit rates, the picture is pixalized. If I uncheck the lower bit rates and check some of the higher bit rates, the video starts and then within seconds,the picture goes black, with only the audio playing. I have noticed that in this update 64 bits is checked and cannot be unchecked. In past updates, unchecking the 64 bit solved this problem. Also local wifi and remote wifi have 64 bits unckecked and works perfectly and the videos look very sharp. Is it a mistake the 64 bits is checked in 3g ? Can we uncheck it?

P.S, Thanks for autoplay of next file.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/14/2010 03:08:12

Admin

Hi,

try the current Air Video Server update (released today)

http://inmethod.com/air-video/download.html
mitch1

That fixed it. I had to restart my computer and restart my router ,but after that no problems. Now I'm in the process of figuring what is the best bit rate for constent streaming, so far with the higher bit rates checked, video pauses after about 30 seconds.

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: