[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Another problem with latest update  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
mitch1

Tv out works now but the screen ratios are all off.My 6x4 movies are smaller than the screen and my 16x9 movies are 6x4. This is only a problem on the iPad. My iPhone the movies are displayed in the correct ratio. When you update the app do you test it? How come we have to continue to go back and forth every time there is an update. This app worked perfectly before iOS 4 . Can I please have that version? Everytime you update you change features that worked perfectly before, why?
Admin

We didn't change anything TV out related. If there are any change they have been introduced by the firmware update.
mitch1

The movies play differently on the iPhone than the iPad, both units have the mst current iso, the iPhone still has the "fit to screen " icon, but the iPad doesn't. The iPhone plays all mp4 videos in tv mod, but the iPad will only play them on the iPad but not in tv mod. Like said this app works perfectly befoe and works perfectly now on the iPhone. We still don't have the Auto play working properly, how can you say that it is a firmware problem and not an app issue?
Admin

Autoplay is not firmware issue, it is bug in Air Video. The update was submitted before the autoplay issue was reported and we didn't want to resubmit the update as that moves at the end of review queue.

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: