[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Air Video Server 2.4.5-beta5 released  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Announcements
Admin

cashix wrote: Hello,

I tried the AirSever beta but the subtitles in Romania doesn't show correctly,the problem is with this letters:

î ă â ș ț

I have attached an image to,hope you can fix this.

Regards,

You need to setup the subtitle encoding in Air Video Server properties.
robbert

since last iphone app update I am not able to playback on my ATV2. What am I missing?
edit: take that back; seems to working again.. dunno why?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/05/2011 17:57:41

Gtj

Just bout an apple tv2 and can't get AirPlay to work. Just to clarify should both video and audio stream from the app to the atv?? The option to select the apple tv is there but nothing happens and the icon does not change to blue when selected.

Thanks
Admin

Hi,

have you tried restarting the iPhone/iPad?
Gtj

Admin wrote:Hi,

have you tried restarting the iPhone/iPad?

Yea tried that. It worked the first time after restarting but not any video after that.
Twit1977

hi ,

cant connect .. it says "url resolver error " error occured while trying to resolve the server address ...etc
CyberMew

When will colors be possible in srt?
McBanjo

Uhm this app is impossibly amazing!

WTV support is a hugely requested feature for those who have Macs wanting to play Recorded TV files from a Windows Media Center.

If you could some how work out a system to live convert WTV files to watch on a Mac, you could make yourself some serious money!

Very highly requested thing, and to date no one has solved the problem of watching .wtv files on a Mac without preconverting them. Which takes forever.
Admin

Beta 6 has been released

http://inmethod.com/forum/posts/list/3594.page
bloodypom

Hi in beta 5 after the most recent iOS app update I have found some annoying bugs and want to see if you have addressed them in beta6 (unable to try right now). First, on my iPhone selecting Apple TV from AirPlay icon does nothing unless I reboot my phone. I have to do this every day for it to work now.

Second - and this one is really strange - if I initiate AirPlay streaming to my AppleTV from my iPhone, then my iPad thinks it is playing a music track and displays the 'play' icon in the task bar. If I then press pause on the iPad to get rid of the play icon, it stops the video streaming from my iPhone to the AppleTV. The opposite happens if I initiate AirPlay streaming from my iPad (I.e. iPhone displays play icon in task bar).

Were you aware of this bug? Is it fixed now? Before the latest iOS app update this setup worked like a dream, now it is a buggy dream! Hoping beta6 fixes this.

Thanks

Steve
coneybeare

beta-6 fixed this issue for me

Forum Index » Air Video Announcements
Go to: