[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Feature Requests  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
lonczy

Xanthus wrote:I'd like to request a feature. On a MAC you can right click on a file and highlight it in a colour.

I use this to keep track of which episodes I have watched in a show, as I jump between alot of shows.

When I view a directory list of files via Air Video it does not reflect the colour attribute of the files, leaving me to guess which episode I'm upto.

This is my only frustration in an otherwise awesome bit of software.

Could you please add the functionality to display this file attribute? Maybe even allow me to set this attribute via Air Play so that whether I watch an ep on my MAC or on the ipad I can always update the files I've watched.

Thanks

I Have +1 for this request. I don't have a computer at home, so I'm watching all movies from my mac at work, on my iPad.
I'm using labeling for sorting the content I have. (green = OK, blue = watch again, grey = DELETE, red = must have, etc.)
If air video had a color box next to the items, or maybe the line would be highlighted it would help a lot + i wish i could set it from the device. So in the morning when I get into the office, I could search for grey labeled items, and simply move to trash.

deleting any video not just air video converted ones would do nearly the same to me.

thanks,
lonczy

ps: I really love air video, i'd guess this is the application I use in 40% on my iPad (1st gen.) It's hooked up with an LG Led projector (pointing to the ceiling over my bed)
dev

I love the app.
I would love that airvideo server would make use of CUDA enabled graphix cards.
Admin

Hardware acceleration is planned but we need to do some changes before it can be implemented.
robert842

[Avatar]

thumbs up

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: