[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Did inmethod or airvideo get sold?  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
Phoenixxl

It's been ages since there has been work done on the server or client programs of airvideo.

I was wondering what's going on..

Did inmethod get sold ? or maybe just the airvideo part? Is apple boycotting you guys? Are you working on something else ? Or decided to take a long vacation? Is apple making something similar to your product and has hence paid you to stop developing?

I still would like to see correctly styled ass/ssa styled subs done for example . ffmpeg has full support for them now.

Also ordered chapters in mkv's which can be separate files , for anime for example where op's and ed's are different files.. these things are common practice.. Selecting a chapter to go to from within a playing mkv..

An alphabetical search on the right side of file listings would also be a god send.. Some of us have really huge libraries.. where navigating through them as it is now takes ages.

Hi10p support for input has become quite needed as well , and eventually hi444PP hi422p support.

Also the ability to encode something on the server and then have it sent to the phone when done , instead of passing through itunes on a pc.. For a lot of people their video server isn't the same pc they use for syncing , and with cloud support i'm sure this would be a logical step forward.

Hoping for some explanation about the current hiatus , also hoping for innovative improvements soon .
Kind regards
A loyal customer.
Admin

Hi,

Air Video didn't get sold and it still being actively developed. However at this point I can't share any details yet. I'll send you a PM with little more explanation.
Tokyo

Admin wrote:Hi,

Air Video didn't get sold and it still being actively developed. However at this point I can't share any details yet. I'll send you a PM with little more explanation.

To be honest, I think this is a question a lot of the members have been wondering. Would it be possible to make a public statement in the forms on whats going on to keep all of us up to date. We would greatly appreciate this. We as the consumers would like to continue to support such an amazing application.

Thank-you,

-Tokyo
tazzytazzy

Tokyo wrote:

To be honest, I think this is a question a lot of the members have been wondering. [...]

-Tokyo

I agree.

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: