[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
AIRVIDEO ON IPAD? YES OR NO?  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
brobar

Had to create an account to say thanks for the app... I'm really looking forward to the iPad version.

And to say that my video quality on my iPad with the iPhone version looks VERY nice as it is up-scaled. If the iPad version's quality is better than this then that will be great! This is resampled from my PC and my PC is ok but not top of the line by any means.

[Thumb - airVideo.png]
 Filename airVideo.png [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 764 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  2258 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/06/2010 02:36:20

BlueTux

This is the best app ever. It works just fine on the iPad and since you said there will be no charge to current users I'm going to purchase the iPhone app right after I post this. I hope the iPad version is approved soon so we can get our hands on that interface. I echo what someone else said in this post. I hope the developers make a million dollars off of this... Except I would love to buy what you come up with next.
arckal

I would like to buy it for iPhone, if this comes free for my iPad. I think this would fun to watch movies without moving them onto devices.

Thanks developers!
Tom Kloskey

Am I doing something wrong? I'm using Air Video on the iPad (and the videos look great and play without stuttering), but when I stop playback or quit the app, Air Video loses my place in the file.

Relaunching the app takes me to the video I was watching, but choosing play takes me back to the beginning of the file.

Some setting I'm missing? Is anybody else seeing this behavior?
Admin

Resume will not work on iPad using the iPhone version of Air Video. It should be fixed in native iPad version though.
Dkhenkin

Can the admin please confirm that if we buy the iPhone version right now the ipad version will be a free update?
Admin

It will be.
Dkhenkin

Awesome, I'll buy it right now.
Dkhenkin

Is there a way I could setup port forwarding to access this remotely if I'm not on the same wifi as the sever? What port does the app run on?
Admin

Application listens on port 45631 / TCP
asterix

This app is awesome! I was testing it on my new iPad and was able to setup and start watching a video in less than 5 minutes.
mrinternet

I built a great home media network, NAS, PC's, Mac Mini as a Media Extender to my 52" HD TV,
With the iPad and the Air Video it is a whole new ball game.
To get video on my iPad I was converting the files, this is ... amazing.
nylon babe

well, I can't expect this high quality video play on IPAD. I like ipad for it's distinctive features that allows you to put lots of application and it's really nice feeling to surf internet on it...Thank for the post

Free Apple IPAD
[WWW]
Akkiol

Air Video works pretty well but some times it seems to become rather unresponsive. I am not sure if that is due to Wifi problems on my end (I doubt it) or if the app is just not that solid yet. It doesn't work that well for my TVShows folder since there are hundreds of files in that folder. It works much better for my Video Library folders. And, of course, neither Orb nor Air Video can play LiveTV from Sage.
I always get my ipad with my iPad case to move around with friends.

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: