[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Feature Suggestion  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
busby

Firstly I would like to say I have been using Air Video for around 18 months and find it easy to use and it does the majority of what I would like it to do. Overall a great app and I have suggested it to other people.

However there are a few very small changes/additions I would like to see made which would in my opinion improve the app.

When using the client on the iPad there should be a convert video option as currently available, why is there not also a convert and add to iTunes option. Rather than waiting for the conversion to happen then using Air Video to add afterwards there should be a way to queue this when initially converting.

I would also like to see improvements in handling folders, rather than having to select each file individually a "Convert folder contents" or "Convert and add to iTunes" for example a 24 episode series folder it would be far more convenient this way than having to highlight each file by file and add to conversion queue.

Hope the above is clear and I would be very happy to see these options available in a future update of the app.
Admin

Hi,

thanks for the suggestions.

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: