[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
downloading files  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
Anonymous

It would be nice to download files via wifi inside airvideo app.
It will add one more use case for this app: convert and download videos from desktop and take them with you without even connecting to pc
Admin

This is one of the features we consider for future releases.
rgoodwin

Second this Or at least have an "add to itunes playlist after convert" option, so next time I sync they get added.
ignatius

Downloading files is exactly what I want. My 3g connection is too slow to watch my videos live. I would prefer to download them in a couple of hours maybe and then watch my videos inside the iphone.
glynor

I'd really LOVE to see this feature as well. It would be perfect for using AirVideo on Airplanes and other similar occasions where network connections are not available or flaky. To be able to set AirVideo to download a couple of videos from your house (or hotel room with WiFi) before you leave for a flight, would be unbelievably awesome.

BTW... Thank you so much for making this wonderful product. AirVideo is one of the best applications I have on my iPhone. I must say, when I first read about it, I was a bit skeptical. But it has worked unbelievably well for me over the past month or so since I first purchased it. I have a fairly powerful server at home, and it even does absolutely fine at on-the-fly transcoding my HD-PVR recordings from home off of my BeyondTV system. On a recent trip, I was watching the Olympics right after the "episode" finished airing from an airport in Atlanta. It felt like the future.

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: