[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Cover Art and other suggestions  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
darrensmith016

Hi, I've been using air video for years, I have recently completed the mammoth task of backing up all my physical media (DVD/bluray) to my mac server.

I have an app that changes the file icon to the movie cover, I know this has been asked before here; http://www.inmethod.com/forum/posts/list/6440.page will this be an option? To show rather than a random clip from the file?

Also streaming over the Internet, this works really well, it would be nice to change locations within the ios app so you don't have the same server listed twice.

Will the new app also allow us to disable subtitles globely? Just seems that subtitles are on all the time.

Audio boost, will it be possible to change this while playing.

And in the server app, will there be an area to show who is connected and what they are watching/converting
Admin

Hi,

we'll likely add some kind of cover art support after we have beta of next major Air Video update. I'm still not sure what kind of cover art (apart from embedded tags) we'll need to support.

There will be way to disable autoselection of subtitles.

Audio boost during playback is tricky because it is done during transcoding.

You can use server pin for connecting over local network.
bokvast

And in the server app, will there be an area to show who is connected and what they are watching/converting

what about this?
Admin

I think that would be worth having.
bokvast

Yeah it would
tdoane78

Could i recommend for the Air Video's implementation of metadata/cover art to utilize the one used by Pytivo and Stream Baby. The details are listed here - http://pytivo.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Metadata This standard allows for all the metadata/cover art to be stored in a subdir .meta to keep it clutter free.

-Tim

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: