[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Request: queue up next videos  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
Joncreid

Hey love this app I use it all the time, especially with music videos
Just a quick post to request queue up the next few videos so we don't have to select next one before video finishes

Got the idea from the updated remote app for controlling iTunes music library through atv3
The remote app calls this feature Up Next

On a different subject. I download a lot of 60fps video and I'm waiting for apple to update their atv so it supports 1080p60

Do you plan on updating airvideo to support 1080p and even 1080p60 when apple pulls their finger out ?

What's your opinion on 60fps? It looks amazing on my iMac but through atv3 (airvideo or iMac AirPlay) it stutters
Admin

Hi,

the issue with 60fps is probably issue with hardware decoder that Apple TV uses. Can you send me sample to support (at) inmethod.com ?
Joncreid

How bout the queue up the next few videos so we don't have to select next one before video finishes
Could you see this as a future feature?
Got the idea from the updated remote app for controlling iTunes music library through atv3
The remote app calls this feature Up Next

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: