[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
select language and subtitles  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
Defr

Hi,

Does anybody knows how to select desired language and subtitles when the downloaded movie is supposed to be multi-languages, please ? Thanks for your help

Defr
JimmyBoy

Conversion settings of a video file. There you can choose the subtitles and audio track
Defr

thanks for your answer
lottiecollier

They're just at the item again. Really they certainly not stopped. Just in case recent historical past is almost any indication, it doesn't appear to be they'll stop when soon. The "they" I consider is obviously the athletic shoe giant Nike Free run 3 damen. As a new collective number the boot designers with the company refuse to let each day go simply by without announcing the release of an innovative basketball black-jack shoe. Good for them! My business is certainly definitely not complaining, I 'm just trying to keep up with every one of the delicious shoes potentially they are dropping from the sneaker globe. And Relating to no challenge with goal.

The most up-to-date sneaker masterpiece ahead from the Nike Free run herren camp is another colorway on the Nike Hyperdunk Supreme 2011. Thus far this calendar year with have seen Sport Reddish colored, Digi-Camo Overeat Green, Charcoal, and Tonal Environment friendly colorways. The newest and quite a few certainly not one more shoe, may use Group Orange. This shade is featured on the shoe's higher, tongue, laces, middle lining, back heel cage, plus a portion of the midsole. Grey is required on the actual Swoosh along with midsole. Should you be a fan of the color orange, this is important shoe.

This is a Nike Free run deutschland Supreme to ensure that means which a webbed TPU overlay will probably be used. During their "Premium Innovation", that toe overlay promotes support as well as comfort throughout an witout a doubt technologically state-of-the-art basketball boot. Flywire can be featured on the uppper when a Zoom Air system occupies the actual midsole. A sturdy herringbone rubber outsole completes one of the better basketball sneakers that Nike's is offering. Originally rocked by means of Kobe Bryant, the Hyperdunk provides continued to raise in style and efficiency since it is really inception throughout 2008.

While using addition of the new webbed TPU overlay, the Hyperdunk provides continued to raise it's performance standards. A brand new, more breathable Flywire upper is required as a new platform for your toe overlay. The webbed overlay hair the foot down in addition to conforms to the foot for you to minimize just about any unnecessary movement within the shoe. Subsequently, this just could be the a lot of responsive plus cushioned boot that Nike Free Deutschland has released this season.

Other versus the Digi-Camo colorway on the Hyperdunk Best 2011, this is certainly easily the most effective colorway to help drop until now. But but, I here's a sucker regarding Orange. Moreover, I are a sucker for almost all of the colorways of Nike Free run damen shoes pertaining to basektball. I can't wait for tomorrow.
inhaisea

[Avatar]

I have the same question. Thank you for your asking.
[WWW]
iqbal51

Other versus the Digi-Camo colorway on the Hyperdunk Best 2011, this is certainly easily the most effective colorway to help drop until now.

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: