[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Suggestion: Videos at native size  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
NMBob

I have a lot of videos of older shows and movies that were not great on the DVDs to start with. When viewed in the smaller preview window of Air Video (when all of the files and folders are still visible) they look pretty good. When you zoom them to fill the screen they look pretty bad. Is there a way to display videos in the size they actually are? Most of them are something like 700x500 pixels. Could there be an option in Air Video (in the Settings) that would tell it to stop at whatever the actual size of the video is (700x500 in this case) and show the video on just a black field, and then continue on to being zoomed in all of the way so they fill the display on the next tap of the zoom button, or does iOS not allow that? I don't think I've seen any video program that doesn't want to go from some small size -- preview or thumbnail -- straight to full screen. I have an iPad2, so this would work out OK on that, but I don't know what you would do on a retina display. 700x500 would be kinda small on one of those. Air Video -- Great system. Thanks!
Admin

Hi,

we'll have pinch to zoom in next Air Video version.
NMBob

That'll work! Thanks!

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: