[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Live. Conversion not working on 3G  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
M.vanz

Ok so I have been using Air Video for many years and this is the first time I am having a major problem with it. While connected to my wifi the videos all play fine under live conversion with my iPhone 5. As soon as I try to access them while not connected to wifi from outside my house the videos won't play. I get no error message or anything. It's finding my server because all the videos are there. But when I click on play with live conversion the video pops up for a split second before disappearing and going back to the play options.

I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. I rebooted my phone as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
00b5

I have a similar issue.

It works fine on my iPad, but if I leave the app open, when I come back to it later, it does the start/stop like you describe.

I fully close the app (double tap home and close the app), and then open it again it works fine.

Only change is update to iOS app via AppStore.
Admin

Hi,

can you please try to "kill" Air Video (from multitasking bar) and relaunch it again?
00b5

Is this a new "bug" you are aware of with the update from the app store?

It also randomly stops playing the video on the iPad, but it starts right up again.

It never did either of these traits before the app store update of the client.
Admin

by randomly stopping you mean that it keeps buffering?
M.vanz

I've closed out the app fully by clearing it from the task bar and relaunched it. Same problem. And it's not buffering. When I click live conversion the screen pops up for a split second as if it is going to play but then quickly closes out and I'm back to the play options.
00b5

I've also had to restart my server (its the Linux ver running on an unraid server) and ever since I did that, this issue no longer happens on my client.

If you haven't already, maybe try restarting everything and check it again.

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: