[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
how do i set up my router  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Wesleturgez

i have an ipad and a windows 7 pc that i use airvideo for. if i tether the laptop to my 4g ipad then i can stream to my ipad from my laptop, but if i connect my ipad and my laptop to my router (belkin ac750) then i get an error message on my ipad that says "url resover error" tracker service seems to be down etc. i dont have internet connected to the router yet, but its my understanding that i shouldnt need it to stream as long as im at home, and all devices are connected to the same router. this is a brand new router, and has the 2.4 and 5ghz bands. im trying to look at the port forwarding part, but in all honesty its a bit over my head, i'm sure this is probably a redundant topic, except for the no internet router only portion, some help would really be appreciated
Wesleturgez

Anybody? Did I ask the ? Wrong? Need more info?
sjk

You could patiently wait longer than only about 12 hours for a response.

Air Video 2.4.13 (iPad 2, iPhone 3GS [iOS 6.1.3]), Air Video Server 2.4.6-beta3u2 (Mac mini [Early 2009, OS X 10.8.4]), 802.11g/n WLAN
Wesleturgez

How long should I wait? You've been a member since 09 and that's the best help you can offer? Have you been waiting since 09 for a response? Should i wait that long? Do you actually know anything useful or do you just troll random forums? Terribly sorry if you were offended by the bump.
Admin

Hi,

the tracker service is up and running and has been for quite some time without interruptions. If you still get the error it means something on your network is blocking port 1112 which the tracker service uses. For any help with remote access I'd need to see the Remote Support log, which you can email to support (at) inmethod.com (it's not a good idea to post the log to public forum)
sjk

Wesleturgez wrote:How long should I wait?

At least 24 hours, and often a few days, is more considerate on support-centric forums like this one (with primarily peer-to-peer unpaid volunteer participants). People are in different timezones with different priorities. And InMethod doesn't provide 24x7 support.

Air Video 2.4.13 (iPad 2, iPhone 3GS [iOS 6.1.3]), Air Video Server 2.4.6-beta3u2 (Mac mini [Early 2009, OS X 10.8.4]), 802.11g/n WLAN

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: