[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
URL Resolver Error / Server is not reachable  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Maxx

I actually went through the pain of restoring my PC to an earlier point, without a backup DVD or CD or whatever. Of course it caused a mess in the registry, which took me several hours to clean up. So Windows updates removed and... no connection still. So I reinstalled them all and over that night I got one remote access app to run once from an IPhone. So this has nothing to do with Windows (that's one out of the way), I should say that my setup is definitely causing connection delays as it is Windows 7 running Virtual Router for home wi-fi, and Internet access is ALSO over WiFi from a PUBLIC access point. That being said all the remote software was RUNNING PERFECTLY FINE upto 29th January when connection issues appeared. Of course no definite conclusions can be drawn from my scenario and I will wait until I can plug a LAN high-speed fibre into my ASUS before trying to resolve this for good. As for now AirVideo is showing "Server cannot be accessed from the Internet" and IPad, IPhone are showing URL Resolver Error. Question to developers: any way to extend connection time before server timeout? Surely many can benefit from running your app on slow/saturated connections even if in the near future all of us will have fast and reliable Internet service?
Thank You.
Admin

Please send the remote support log to support (at) inmethod.com so that I can take a look.
14U2DAY

I have issues with the Automatically Map Port connection. I have sent in the required in formation and continued to seek answers here for my issue and have not found a fix just yet. I have been trying many of the suggestions that apply to my situation... nothing with connection from the internet. I have no problems with LAN. I like this product and want to get the full version, but I want to make sure I can connect from the internet.

I'm trying to connect with my iPad with the latest update as of yesterday the iSO 6.0 version which I'm watching a video through the Air Video Server as I type. Monitoring the remote status on my PC and it's trying every 2 minutes... "No UPnP or NAT -PMP compatible devices... not sure if this is an error while using my iPad during this process.

Again, I did send in the required support log to the support email, but I thought I could get a tip here...

Minister D.
Admin

If automatic port forwarding fails (which can happen for many reasons) you can still disable it and configure the port forwarding manually.
Kidnuka

I have the app installed on my iPhone 5 and iPad 3. At home the app works great on both devices with my home desktop. At work the app works on my iPhone 5 but not on my iPad 3 with my work desktop. I am connected to the same network on both devices. It used to work on the original iPad but not on the iPad 3. I can't figure out why it works on the iPhone but not the newest iPad. The settings are exactly identical. Can you suggest anything I am overlooking?
justedwards71

Hi
I have the same meesage (URL Resolver Error) on both my Ipad and Iphone4
i recently installed the paid app and it work ok on my home network
now overseas in China and it does not connect on either device or 3G or WIFI

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: