[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
is there an AirVideo-like app for photos  XML
Forum Index » Air Video General
illnasatt

Does anyone know an app like AirVideo that does the same to photos? I have a huge archive of images which i don't want to carry arround with me. But i'd like to be able to stream resized versions of these images over the air.

any suggestions?

illna
Admin

It's something we plan for next major update.
johnkock

Finally!! That's what I've been looking for all along! Can't imagine why something like that just isn't there yet... Well, Simplify Photo was there, but quit.
When do you expect this update?
Admin

There is no ETA yet.
Duce

Is this still being worked on?

Could we get an update. Or even an ETA?

Thanks
Photolover

Joined the forum just to ask this same question. No answer in almost a year. How hard is it to add a file type to the app? Plenty of other apps can do this over a wifi local network, but I'm looking for one that will work with an internet server connection like you do for videos. One more vote for adding this to the app
RivieraDude

I second the motion to have support for pictures added (so that remote internet access available). Apple's iPhoto and iCloud are just do not have the family friendly usage model. (It's too hard to share photos that we can share amongst the whole family). Air Video is already close to such usage model, but additionally needs to add levels of content viewing like "Guest" and "Admin". The children get "guest" viewing privilege, where the parents get "Admin" viewing privilege (as well as configuration privilege).

Forum Index » Air Video General
Go to: