[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Offline onverted videos timestamp error  XML
Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
perfecblue

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I've recently been converting some of my videos offline to store them on my iPad.

The conversion rate and quality are all great; however, I've noticed that once I imported the converted videos into iTunes, the duration of the videos are always doubled. The video itself still plays fine without a glitch, but the mis-informed time code is a bit annoying to look at at times. It happens with all of the videos I converted (x.264 MKV and DivX AVI). I've tried different versions of AirVideo server and it still happens.

Is this a bug in the current version or maybe there's something wrong with my setup?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/18/2010 20:33:23

Admin

There's nothing wrong with your setup. It's probably a bug in Quick Time for Windows parser. If you open the video with different player (VLC, QT/Mac) the length should show normal.
perfecblue

Understood. Thank you so much for the quick response! It really is much easier to convert with AirVideo with just a few button presses for the entire season of sitcoms with beautiful subtitle rendering. Keep up the good work!

Forum Index » Air Video Problems and Solutions
Go to: