[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: s4mb4
Forum Index » Profile for s4mb4 » Messages posted by s4mb4
my guess would be yes because Air Video currently will stream out to my TV with the composite video adapter for iPhone 4 / iPad....
does this mean the feature is coming soon?
perfect. thanks a lot.
I understand that if I am remote, i must use the server PIN access method. But, is there any performance hit on using the server PIN method when i am local to the server? Does Airvideo know it is local or does it still use the internet when i am on the intranet?
agreed to K.I.S.S.

if you really want / need photos and music, there are several choices. some already mentioned....

Pogo plug, Simplify Media, MobileMe, etc....

Personally, i use HP's MediaSmart Server. I run Airvideo right on the server. HP provides a iPhone client for accessing everything else.
So AirVideo for iPad was submitted?
Hmmmm, currently......
Maybe that means it is in the works?
is there a way to , from the server (the pc where Airvideo server is running) to convert videos or do i have to always initiate conversion from the iPhone? it would be even better if offline conversion could be done by recursively going through a folder....
what does that mean, its planned. according to Apple, the app store apps work on ipad on day one.
are you saying what is being planned is an upgraded version?
here is what i did;

1. logged onto the WHS via RDP with the Administrator account.
2. downloaded and installed AirVideo.
3. editted the registry (regedit) to allow the administrator to "auto-login".
4. set airvideo to start when system starts. (user logs in)

been doing this for a few months with zero issues what so ever.
as a side note, i did upgrade my WHS proc to an E8400 Wolfdale.

Forum Index » Profile for s4mb4 » Messages posted by s4mb4
Go to: