[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: iqbal51
Forum Index » Profile for iqbal51 » Messages posted by iqbal51
Secondly, I'm sure that its been mentioned many many times but I have to ask. Will their be a Windows/MAC client application verses just being able to play this on iPhone/iPods/iPads?
Other versus the Digi-Camo colorway on the Hyperdunk Best 2011, this is certainly easily the most effective colorway to help drop until now.
I have just downloaded air video but where do i start? Opened in my av player hp program but i cannot see it.
When I click on it connection error and times out server shows up in app but working fine previously.
Thanks for the awesome update! best to use the new forum for air video HD topics see.
Way in appreciator to do discounted or free updates from one to another.
They have founded a way to make that work I be you guys to find that too cause without air video iphone is number hope you’ll do that tax.

The spam here is getting really annoying. I don't think I need any more golf clubs, UK kitchens or iMovie conversion software
Air Video Server attempts to configure port forwarding on your router automatically, however that is often not possible, mostly because router doesn't support properly (or at all) the UPnP protocol. If there is any sign that port forwarding hasn't been done properly, your best bet is to configure it manually. Log in to your router settings and add new port forwarding entry - port 45631, protocol TCP. The forwarding IP address needs to be IP address of your computer.
I am posting two logfiles. One beta 7 with a live conversion that does not work correctly, and one where it works perfectly with beta 5
Air video will already been submitted to apple for review big folders and fixes live conversion for iphone this release improves thumbnail generation.
It has a lower frame rate which means when playing an mkv with ac3via pass through the video is stuttering.
Thank you for the answer! Im glad to hear that there is in fact development going on, really looking forward to see what you guys will bring us.
I have some experience in being the developer of a product that customers are waiting for and have expectations on, and i know how you rather not give out promises with progress and such.
It currenly states "There are no available builds. You will receive an install mail when a build is available." I hope that is correct.
Air video or donate toward that development I too would pay for a windows desktop client.

Forum Index » Profile for iqbal51 » Messages posted by iqbal51
Go to: