[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Sailing
Forum Index » Profile for Sailing » Messages posted by Sailing
Hello,
You want me to rename the file? It couldn't be done whilst it is recording. As mentioned if the OS notices that the file is touched and I refresh on the client it updates the time code. So the server and client need to try and use whatever mediacenter uses to know that the file is being recorded.

Can I ask this be added because it really can't be used for watching a live recording.
Thanks
Sailing.
Hello,
I'm having some issues trying to watch a wtv file (out of media centre) that is still being recorded. The file time does not increase unless the file is touched on the server my something. Either a process or by a manual reading of the file by me. Is this behaviour being reported by other users trying to watch a tv program that is currently being recorded using the latest beta. I'm using the paid client. So when watching a file it will play until the time the file had when it started playing eg file says it is 5.30 long so it stops playing after that even though it is actually still recoding and would be 11 mins or longer when it gets to that point.

Dos anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks
Sailing.
Hello,
I'm having some issues trying to watch a wtv file (out of media centre) that is still being recorded. The file time does not increase unless the file is touched on the server my something. Either a process or by a manual reading of the file by me. Is this behaviour being reported by other users trying to watch a tv program that is currently being recorded using the latest beta. I'm using the paid client. So when watching a file it will play until the time the file had when it started playing eg file says it is 5.30 long so it stops playing after that even though it is actually still recoding and would be 11 mins or longer when it gets to that point.

Dos anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks
Sailing.

Forum Index » Profile for Sailing » Messages posted by Sailing
Go to: