[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: iqbal51
Forum Index » Profile for iqbal51 » Messages posted by iqbal51
The complex home page form one of the more popular sites on the web e.g. amazon.com have you tried building . Have you tried testing with it deployed on a server geographically remote form you?
I absolutely love air video now it has wtv option and have put a few people onto it.

The idea I have i that it would be really nice if you could start the movie on the computure from the ipode/iphone in that way this app also would be the greatest remote control on the market I guess, beccuase u allready have all movies folders on the iphone.
Data 5 seemed to offline convert files to sizes far smaller than previous releases and defin quality not as good.
At this point I wouldn't mind it if you added this crucial upgrade and called it "Airvideo 2". I wouldn't mind paying a second time when it came to having decent subtitle support instead of what we're having now.

Forum Index » Profile for iqbal51 » Messages posted by iqbal51
Go to: