[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: casioguy
Forum Index » Profile for casioguy » Messages posted by casioguy
No, none of my subtitles every came out since they first disappeared. This happened with one of the updates. before that, it was always fine and good.
I have had this issue for a long time already. Have stopped using the app whenever I need subtitles. Went back to my trusty WD Media Player Live. I have done all the stuff like turning on the Unknown Language SRT, disabling H.264 Video Passthrough etc, all to no avail. Someone in InMethod f***ed up and they are not admitting it. Oh well...
Hi, Admin, thanks for that important tip. Yes, playing with Live Conversion is the solution. Why don't you make it the default play button and just do away with the 'Play' button? That will resolve a lot of heartaches trying to find a solution to the missing subtitles! Thanks again.
I did not use Live Conversion when playing the mp4 file. I will try it again this evening and report back. I will also try other formats like avi and mkv with srt files. Thanks for responding.
Just played Ted in mp4 format with an accompanying srt file. Subtitles didn't appear at all. I streamed from an iPad 2 to the AppleTV and my router is the latest Apple Extreme. In the past, the subtitles always appear but no more. Hope a fix is coming soon.
There is a huge database of EyeTV users and I am one of them. I just bought Air Video and I think this product is absolutely great and certainly ought to support EyeTV recordings. It would be an even greater hit.

Forum Index » Profile for casioguy » Messages posted by casioguy
Go to: