[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Ian B
Forum Index » Profile for Ian B » Messages posted by Ian B
Thanks for the tip. Got it cleared and all is well. My last question is can I stream .m4v movie files? These are digital movies that came with blu Ray movies and uploaded free through iTunes with a code. When I start them, all I get is a black screen.

Thanks for all your help and once I get it all sorted out, I will get the$3.00full version.

Ian B
Sorry, I meant to say that it freezes both the air video software on the Mac as well as the app on the iPad.
How does air video handle digital copies that come with blu rays and DVDs? Will they stream or are they drm'ed and won't play?
Hi;

Love the app but, I have a file stuck trying to do a conversion which when I try to stop and delete, it freezes my MAC and IPAD. I have software 10.508 on the MAC but, I am not able to understand what you mean in steps 2 nor find the file called converisonStatus2 even when I search my MAC for that file name.

2. In your home folder go to Library/Application Support/AirVideoServer ------------Where is this HOME folder found in my MAC?? Spent 20 mns and could not find it.

(note that there are multiple Library folders on your computer. This one must be in your home folder)

3. Delete file called conversionStatus2 The conversion has been stuck at 2m 53sec for over an hour and rebooting the MAC or closing and reopening the app is not clearing the conversion file.

Thanks, Ian B

Forum Index » Profile for Ian B » Messages posted by Ian B
Go to: