[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: chrisnasah
Forum Index » Profile for chrisnasah » Messages posted by chrisnasah
sjk wrote:
Anyone who doesn't like how and what InMethod communicates with customers is free to take their business elsewhere.

well i have to have plex and happy, as it also does live streaming of dreambox too bigger community and also normal users can help with the development
can we havew updates as to what new features we can expect?

Mainly will it support streaming from enigma type boxes like dreambox?

Thanks
seems like the issue with ios5 had an impact on other media streaming servers too although now fixed by them.

I thought id post the link and of the changes they did which i believe is what required by inmethod to do on their side if they would want to help fix the live streaming with ios 5 which currently is not officially supported.

Thanks

http://www.wowza.com/forums/content.php?198
my phone is not jailbroken hence this would not be an issue.

I would have forwarded the logs but due to the issue i downgraded my iphone and been fine since then.

Issue was i would start a stream which would only work for 7-8 seconds before stopping.
me too same issue
Hi Guys,

New here hope all are well. I am new user to this excellent product and just bought an app on iphone.

I got issues where a stream stop after few seconds on ios 5 although fine with anything lower.

Is this a known issue or something i need to figure out on whats going wrong?

Thanks

Forum Index » Profile for chrisnasah » Messages posted by chrisnasah
Go to: