[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: tsammo
Forum Index » Profile for tsammo » Messages posted by tsammo
I'm visiting a friend in San Francisco and went into an Apple Store to raise some hell yesterday. I asked the tech why all the limitations for the VGA adapter, and his response was "it's just not powerful enough". I guess that's why Keynote shows limited content on the iPad screen when projecting, also no origami slide-show options.

He told me Apple is aware of everything and future generations more improvements will be made. They really need to be clearer on their descriptions on products. I've lost a lot of respect for them and feel a bit taken advantage of. What was Job's using when he displayed his ipad mirroring everything he did on it projected behind him?

One of the main reasons I bought the Ipad was for the video out feature to hook to my portable projector when traveling. Sharing the ipad screen with my partner is just not the same experience. I'll still be taking my laptop with me, cant wait for the Air Video client for PC's.
Excellent! Thanks!
When I tried to add iTunes playlists, I was hoping podcasts would show up, but it doesn't. The music playlists do no show anything. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Yes, yes! That would be awesome to have the client on a laptop, especially Since iPad does not support video out on all but a few apps. I would love to pump out recorded shows to a projector!
I'm a new user of the Air Video, just set it up, and I'm really impressed. I have the Ipad with the VGA connector. Only a few apps work to an external display. Apple says it's up to the App makers to allow that function.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE enable video out! I travel a lot and bring my portable projector and this app would make traveling so much more enjoyable.
Thanks!

Forum Index » Profile for tsammo » Messages posted by tsammo
Go to: