[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jeff92677
Forum Index » Profile for jeff92677 » Messages posted by jeff92677
I really was hoping you'd come out with an Audio version, or include audio files.
Now some outfit has Air Audio and Air Audio Server that don't work, and the
name is confusingly similar to yours, perhaps an infringement since it appears
that "Air Audio" and "Air Audio Server" are derivative works of your "Air Video"
and "Air Video Server"

If I were you, with the quality of your Video application, I'd ask Apple to stop
allowing Air Audio and Air Audio Server to appear on the Apple Store and
then either develop your own Air Audio and Server combination, or include
Audio in your next release.

You have an excellent program, and should protect your good name and
reputation by getting this other program to change their name to something
more appropriately unique and innovative, instead of an infringement on
your name.

Check http://www.myairaudio.com/ - it doesn't work on my MAC, not sure about other issues.
Get the features on your program ASAP.
Sorry, new to the MAC, have been a Windows user for years, and the MAC does many of the same things, but different places and names.

Found the icon at the top of the screen that allows me to set "preferences" which is what I was looking for.

Soooo, it all works now.

Great program

Jeff

I found the icon at the top right part of the screen that allows me to stop the server, quit, set preferences etc.

When put on the dock, and looking at options, the only options are

1. Remove from Dock
2. Open at Login
3. Show in Finder
and
Open

Suggestion:

1. The open options on the menu shown when on the dock should bring up list that the other icon shows, check for updates, preferences, stop server etc.
2. WHen the server is running, perhaps the white light under the icon (if it's on the dock) should be "lit" ?

I've noticed in the Apple that there are two ways to shut down apps, right click on the icon in the dock and quit, or give the program the focus and use the menu at the top to select quit.

Jeff
Where are converted files stored? I have my libraries on an external 1.5 GB drive, lots of room.

I also have all my iTunes off my C-Drive.

I like your suggestion, to save the converted videos, but where.

Thanks

Jeff

Forum Index » Profile for jeff92677 » Messages posted by jeff92677
Go to: