[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: rolanddes
Forum Index » Profile for rolanddes » Messages posted by rolanddes
Hi everyone. First of all, I love air video. But after I changed my router from a low model Linksys to a brand new Linksys E3200 I started having problems with remote streaming.

In Airvideo setting on Remote tab it says "Error during setting up port forwarding. Will auto retry in 2 minutes. See the Error Log and http://inmethod.com/remote-problems for more details" when I try to click automatically map port.

But I know that I've already did the correct port forwarding. (I have mapped 45631 to 192.168.1.100 which is my computer and when I go to localhost/45631 it says "air video")

Also even if I do not click automatic map porting, I cannot access the PIN remotely. I add it to my iPhone, but when I click the connection, it says "url resolver error server is not reachable"

While trying with that it started saying "URL Resolver Error. Tracker service seems to be down. we apoogise for the inconvenience. please try again later"

Can anyone help me?
Hi everyone. First of all, I love air video. But after I changed my router from a low model Linksys to a brand new Linksys E3200 I started having problems with remote streaming.

In Airvideo setting on Remote tab it says "Error during setting up port forwarding. Will auto retry in 2 minutes. See the Error Log and http://inmethod.com/remote-problems for more details" when I try to click automatically map port.

But I know that I've already did the correct port forwarding. (I have mapped 45631 to 192.168.1.100 which is my computer and when I go to localhost/45631 it says "air video")

Also even if I do not click automatic map porting, I cannot access the PIN remotely. I add it to my iPhone, but when I click the connection, it says "url resolver error server is not reachable"

While trying with that it started saying "URL Resolver Error. Tracker service seems to be down. we apoogise for the inconvenience. please try again later"

Can anyone help me?

Forum Index » Profile for rolanddes » Messages posted by rolanddes
Go to: