[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: L0RE
Forum Index » Profile for L0RE » Messages posted by L0RE

Its sad there is no solution for all Platforms.
So i have to user Airvideo for Iphone and Qloud for Android. Both running Fine on Linux(Wine) Both not supported.

I AM wondering if it wouldn't be a solution for AitVieo Packaging it with Wine. Ever Looked in the Picassa Pakage for Linux from Google, i
t brings it own Wine with, so the Windows Binary runs under Linux
I'm Running it on Linux Wine, works good Without Problems.
2.2.0 or greater is running with wine without no Problems
When A Video has Black Parts because of the size. You can zoom to Fullscreen via Clicking. The Subtitle get Zoomed with, so thee Subtitle isnt always Readable. The Secund Lines Gets somtime Zoomed out, i think its not changeable becuase the subtitle are rendered on the server side. Just want to let you now

ASS Works now fine Thanks!
Thank You very much

My Firtst Feedback, doing little better wen i am at Home

Directorys starting with "." arhnt shown

The First Subtile i found shows {\fad(200,200)} Subtitle.... I Tell you what sort of subtitle it is when i am at home

Many Videos i Have are ass instead of ssa
In The Matsoka Guide it is said:
"It includes an SSA specs description and the avanced features added by ASS format (standing for Advanced SSA). Because SSA and ASS are so similar, they are treated the same here."

Seems that they dont work when its ssa Mayby you could display ASS with errrors?

I have research when i am at home tomorrow for the right files, an tell you how ssa and sub are working from other files

Its a big Success. Thanks Allot
By the way are 2 already a view?
THANKS Allot.
Hope you dont mind if i suggest one feature for the subtle
Changing the Size of the Subtitle.
I have converted videos for iphone earlier, and the surtitle often must be re sized to be readable. That is why i love soft subtitle
It is possible to make such changes
By the Way i would buy also an windows Client if yo will do one. So i can watch the videos an laptop. Without running 2 different servers (iphone and laptop)
When Using Livestream with the lowest connection it says Buffering thats all. it takes forever. After a long time it gets (The Movie could not be played).Looks to me like a timeout
I using the Server at home with 2 Mbit upstream. The Iphone is at work with wifi on a 56 mbit connection over an squid proxy with http and https support
The server (port forwarding in internet) works o.k. ( "Live reencoding with lowest connection" Works even on Edge Connection)
Streaming via HTTP works, what streaming format does Iphone use ? Is there a way i can test it with pc to verify it?
mayby
http://avisynth.org/mediawiki/Main_Page
Would solve more problems at once, when supporting avisynth since it is plugin able
The Client uses The Proxy for browsing the ,but the stream hangs with buffering. So it seems Stream is done direct ignoring proxy
I bought your app, since Sub Support is on the way
Thanksjavascript:void(0);

Forum Index » Profile for L0RE » Messages posted by L0RE
Go to: