[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: giangui
Forum Index » Profile for giangui » Messages posted by giangui
Guys, any news on version 3? Beta 2.4.6 had been out since long time now.
Any news also on possible "search" feature to be added in future releases?
As the video library is increasing it is getting harder to find titles.
Tks for great work
You should download Mac AirVideo Client to your Mac... it is free
I have a suggestion for additional feature.
Would be very handy to be able to search on the title of the items available on the server, rather than scrolling all the titles to look if you have a video or a movie. I LOVE this app and I have now at least 400 movies on the directory and when I open the App from my iPhone or iPad it is not nice notbeing able to search for a specific title.
Using now 2.4.5 beta 6 for Mac... really GREAT.. no issues detected yet.
Would LOVE to have the availability of a search feature .... I miss that.
Are you going to post the Mac Air Video server software on the OS X App Store? I have seen a lot of other iPad/iPhone Apps which need to use a server installed on the computer already posted there. That would really be helpful to get update notifications and easy installation.

Regards
COMPLIMENTS.
the Air Video App for the iPad is incredibly nice.. .works great... and looks great!!! COMPLIMENTS!!!
I would love also to have a client for both Mac OS and Windows.
GG
I did not see any feature available to be able to connect to the Air Video Server using a normal computer (PC or Mac). Is there a software available that would let me stream videos to my computer (Mac or PC) instead of using my iPhone or iPad? That would increase a lot the number of people I can share my videos with .... using the same Air Video server.

Thanks... and again... GREAT WORK!!! Love this software

GG
Great app,
i bought immediately the client for my iPhone and I will buy it for my iPad also when I get it.

I wold like to see on the server software the list of connections that happened from the internet and from the lan to understand what is the traffic like and how many video had been streamed, with data on which video... date and time. That would help to understand how the system is performing and which are the most viewed videos. I am sharing lot of videos with my family and friends... it would be a great new feature. I am on a Mac OS X system.

THank you again

GREAT SOFTWARE
GG

Forum Index » Profile for giangui » Messages posted by giangui
Go to: