[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: JakeG895
Forum Index » Profile for JakeG895 » Messages posted by JakeG895
toooooold you... btw stop trying to start shit
Cordorb2 wrote:About WTV

Windows 7 includes built-in support for converting non copy-protected WTV files to DVR-MS

The DVR-MS format seems easier to get converted to Ipad.

How do u do that?? Please explane..
aaaahhhhh so different rights for different server pins/devices and you as the administrator controlling everybody's wrights?
mmmmmmm it probably would not recognize the rating, so u might have to put it in a different folder, then in the server program when you choose which folders to stream you can also choose whether to put a pass code lock on it or not.

is that what your hopping for?
=
hehehe
it should be idevice exclusive!
Ronnel wrote:I see.. So you have to stream it using pc then watch it on your iphone. Is that you are saying? Then what is the point? Its useless. But nevermind. I don't need that idea.

Btw, here is your motto "video streaming for iphone and ipod touch" i just though it means you can stream using only for your iphone. Or can i suggest change it to "video streaming for iphone and ipod touch using your pc!" and followed by, "like never before!" wow! Then add some testimonials
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

YOU R AN ABSOLUTE LOOOOOOOSSSSSEERRR MATE.. U F%$#ING TOOL.
PEOPLE...! you have to consider were this app came from.... THE APP STORE! guess what the app-store is specialized for, IPHONES & IPADS... airvideo is specialized for streaming to IPHONES & IPADS!.... think about it....

they should make a different program to do this, away from airvideo because i like it the way it is!
PEOPLE...! you have to consider were this app came from.... THE APP STORE! guess what the app-store is specialized for, IPHONES & IPADS... airvideo is specialized for streaming to IPHONES & IPADS!.... think about it.
pendolino wrote:add my vote to this request. i want to stream from mac to mac and more and it seems that its not too much of stretch considering the product's existing capabilities.

can any of the developers chime in on this

YAY!
Turtle49 wrote:
JakeG895 wrote:
Turtle49 wrote:I hooked up the new router (Linksys E3000) and adapters (Linksys AE1000's). What a difference!
My server is now connecting to my network at a 144 mbits or above. I had two iPods and my iPad streaming pre-converted movies all at once....<smiling big>

I love this app!
Tim

Grreeeeaaaaatt!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one lol

im gunna go get myself one!!

Update: I just had all three Ipods and my Ipad streaming movies along with my wife downloading podcasts on our 3Mbit dsl at the same time. I am very happy with the new network. If you do decide to get it, I did learn something.

The reviews said that you could not use the included software and change the network name and password. Although there is definitely a glitch here, it can be done. When you use the included software to change the network name and password, the router will lose the network. Simply get out of the software, right click on the network icon in your system tray, view wireless networks and click to connect to yours. It will ask you for your password, put in the new one and it should connect. Then restart the included software. It should work again.

Hope this helps,
Tim

yer ill take look at that, but have u tried going to the ip address of you router in your internet browser
i think that, for what its worth, it was worth it
Turtle49 wrote:I hooked up the new router (Linksys E3000) and adapters (Linksys AE1000's). What a difference!
My server is now connecting to my network at a 144 mbits or above. I had two iPods and my iPad streaming pre-converted movies all at once....<smiling big>

I love this app!
Tim

Grreeeeaaaaatt!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one lol

im gunna go get myself one!!
if you have a mac and want to stream videos to your ps3 or xbox360, look at this website - http://www.yazsoft.com/products/playback/

Forum Index » Profile for JakeG895 » Messages posted by JakeG895
Go to: