[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Fatalally
Forum Index » Profile for Fatalally » Messages posted by Fatalally
UPDATE: Some time later after looking around online for solutions to Double NAT and after reviewing your post about it. I have input my IP address online and it required a login/pass which I had no idea what they were. But, thinking to try it again to see if it says anything else of importance it now says that it is accessible from the Internet. Can you please explain to me why this is and will i eventually go back to Double NAT? Also, I had tried enabling it multiple times to see if it would work before, but it didn't.
Whenever I try to enable Remote Internet Access I get the error: "Your Air Video Server is NOT accessible from the Internet." It says I have a double NAT. On my desktop computer which is connected directly to my router Air Video works fine, but my laptop which has wireless cannot enable it. I can send you the log in a PM if you want.

Forum Index » Profile for Fatalally » Messages posted by Fatalally
Go to: