[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Zlew
Forum Index » Profile for Zlew » Messages posted by Zlew
You have a typo in the Windows firewall rule descriptions btw. (In attachment).

Is there a way you could adjust subtitle size depending on resolution? On a video that is low resolution the subtitles are huge and blurry, on a video that has a high resolution it is small and crisp. Perhaps by using the in built subtitle renderer in iOS so no burned in subs?

It would also mean we get subtitles below the frame if not zoomed in, and subtitles that aren't cut off at the sides if zoomed in on widescreen.
Bump, problem persists.

Edit: how embarrassing. It turns out it was an issue with my http proxy not your program. Sorry for wasting any time, once again thanks for keeping up the great work!
I have an iPod touch 3rd gen which is on 5.1.1, and an iPhone 4S on the recently released 6.0. When playing a video already converted by AirVideo, the iPod touch has no issues whatsoever, the iPhone 4S suffers from either a crashed app, or the player ui appears and immediately disappears (as if the video was 0 seconds long).

I've already tried toggling alternative playback in the settings.app, it makes the app crash more frequently when playing these files compared to the default setting. I've also tried playing some mov/mp4 files that AirVideo had not converted (already were converted), the app behaves the same and crashes for all of these files unless I press live conversion.

I would guess that it's an issue with iOS 6, for now live conversion appears to work fine, if you'd like I can try it out with an iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 this evening to eliminate the hardware completely.
iOS 5.1.1, latest app version, iPhone 4S.
Diagnostics and usage on the phone has 5 crash reports from airvideo, with 'EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)' as the type *shrug*. I don't know how to get these off the device and to you...
Works great now, tested same video with both passthrough and without, and 4 other videos too.

Is it normal for the app to crash to springboard if you exit while playing, open the app again, press 'done' to leave the video and try to press the back button to return to the folder? It happened about 4 times just now...
I don't think it'll help but I get a 1 second delay on the video with this one mkv (every other one I've tested is fine)
http://pastebin.com/NibHBA9i

2 tries, first with passthrough, second without. Both have the same delay that exists after seeking, or exiting the app then resuming from a previous time etc. The passthrough also has an audio stuttering problem when seeking that lasts ~5 seconds, but it's not big enough to complain about. I can also post what MPC reports about the streams too if you want.
For me the audio goes out of sync on this server version and the newest app version WITHOUT passthrough... (720p mkv file + .srt sub file)
Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm incredibly new here.

Today I got pushed an update to the app that added h264 passthrough, it's spelled incorrectly in the settings page (see attachment).
Thanks for constantly developing this app, keep up the great work!

Forum Index » Profile for Zlew » Messages posted by Zlew
Go to: