[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: phil32
Forum Index » Profile for phil32 » Messages posted by phil32
Hi guys, I have just found this bit of software that prevents the pc from sleeping when downloading or/and uploading.

I have just started using this bit of software, and "IF" it stops the pc from sleeping while viewing media on my ipad, it will be awsome

http://sourceforge.net/projects/coffee-sc/
So how long would a 300-400mb file take to copy over wifi? Too long Id say. it would take hrs if you were copying say 5-10 300-400mb files over

Id much prefer using usb for copying large files.

usb 2.0....... 32mb/s
wifi.......... about 2 -5mb/s
ddn2003 wrote:
emax wrote:No ETA per new version ?

I'd like to know when the next version will come too! Still waiting for webm support and offline file copying! The competitors have it! Why doesn't Air Video?!

Maybe because copying files offline directly to the ipad over wifi would take forever?
Come on guys, hurry up and release the new version of the server, as the sleeping when viewing a video is really starting to annoy me now. Knowing my luck you wont fix the "preventing sleep" problem in your next update?
I really like Air video aswel and Im really glad your adding a feature to stop the computer going to sleep. I dont want to turn the sleep off on my pc as I use air vid on the ipad in the middle of the night when I cant get to sleep and Ive got another app on the ipad that wakes the pc up. I will be glad when the feature is added so I can watch a full film without pc turning off in the middle.

When will you be releasing Air Video Server 3?

Forum Index » Profile for phil32 » Messages posted by phil32
Go to: