[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: symbian
Forum Index » Profile for symbian » Messages posted by symbian
I edited my post (only for Windows). And add link to client for Mac.
Hi,

I've created AirVideoClient with more bitrate options (based on Tenya source code) - try it - only for Windows (very good AirVideo client for Mac - here)

it is based on source from Tenya. Everything is included like in Tenya package (src, readme).

avclient_mod1.zip

EDIT:

I've created AirVideoClient with higher maximum resolution for live conversion. Now it is set to 1280x720 (before was 640x480). Inspiration to Tenya - please make select box under Bitrate selection, where we can choose width - 640, 800, 960 and 1280. I think, that is for you work for 5 minutes..

AVClient with more bitrate options and higher resolution

avclient_mod2.zip

PS: have you paypal? Can we send you donation? Thank you

EDIT2:

It'll be nice to have option for change language for live streaming. I think, that it is also not so hard (but harder than width selection). Thank you.
Hi,
thank you for your post. Have you some special characters in folder name? Work folders on your iPhone? Thanks.
Hi, which client had you installed? Which server version do you have?
Ok, I'll try it on my android devices.
This?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bw.xplayer.ui&hl=cs

thanks...
Hi,

I'had same problem on WP8 on HTC 8X. Try use server pin - you must write server information very quickly - then you can add server and you will have no problem with watching movies.
Hi,

which problem do you have with Qloud? Thanks..
I use Qloud on many Android machines and on some WP7 and one WP8 device (HTC 8X). It works like a charm.
Hi,

on WP8 try Qloud. You can have AirVideo Server and Qloud Server on same machine. It has same functions like AirVideo.
Hi,

on Android try Qloud. You can have Qloud and AirVideo server on same machine. AirVideo for iOS and Windows (with client) and Qloud for Android and Windows Phone.
Hi,

I've created AirVideoClient with more bitrate options (based on Tenya source code) - try it

it is based on source from Tenya. Everything is included like in Tenya package (src, readme).

avclient_mod1.zip

EDIT:

I've created AirVideoClient with higher maximum resolution for live conversion. Now it is set to 1280x720 (before was 640x480). Inspiration to Tenya - please make select box under Bitrate selection, where we can choose width - 640, 800, 960 and 1280. I think, that is for you work for 5 minutes..

avclient_mod2.zip

PS: have you paypal? Can we send you donation? Thank you

EDIT2:

It'll be nice to have option for change language for live streaming. I think, that it is also not so hard (but harder than width selection). Thank you.

Forum Index » Profile for symbian » Messages posted by symbian
Go to: