[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Wez1981
Forum Index » Profile for Wez1981 » Messages posted by Wez1981
Same here, i have lots of kids content and dont want them having access to all the folders...

Admin any ETA of this feature being implemented?? Wouldnt it be a case of updating the server to have another option in the folder list and then updating the client to check for this and prompt each time you play a video from this folder?

Im looking at other solutions at the moment as i cant let my kids have free run of the whole video collection.
so what happens when the iPad eventually goes up to iOS4 in late fall? I just spent days ripping my DVD's so i can play them over the air on our big screen. Or is this only an iPhone restriction?
posting also as a request. Would be nice to include custom pictures - maybe keep 1 pic per video with matching filename.
awesome idea, totally agree and can sympathise with having kids myself.
all these views and no replies?
Hi. I love the program, just a quick question about the offline conversion (I'm not sure if it's a bug or not?)

When I have a video of 1280x720 and I queue a file for offline conversion, the file upon completion is downsized to 1024x768. I guess this is because of the ipads native screen resolution? My question is if it's downsizing it, doesn't this limit the resolution when then playing the file out of the VGA cable to an external screen in HD?

I would like to convert all my files offline so they can stream better over my wifi without converting on the fly, but if its downsizing the resolution for the iPad display then I wont be experiencing the HD resolution out the VGa cable.

Can you please offer your thoughts on this. Thanks.

Forum Index » Profile for Wez1981 » Messages posted by Wez1981
Go to: