[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: devstream
Forum Index » Profile for devstream » Messages posted by devstream
Thanks Symbian for the reply.
I ended up trying your second mod version listed on this page. That worked. I really appreciate the effort you and Tenya put into this.
Thank you and let me know if u ever get start taking donations
I have the airvideo 2.4.6 beta3 server installed. I installed the client I downloaded from this link on page 10 by Tenya.
Also, I am using windows 8 64bit and have been able to stream the videos on the root folder. It shows me the folders on the root folder, but no subfolders beyond that.

Again thanks in advance
:

Air Video Client for Windows: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10205542/AirVideoClient_win32_20121114.zip
Requirements: Windows XP or later. If you are using Air Video Server 2.4.3, download Elecard AVC HD Player (trial version), and locate the player in the client app. For Air Video Server 2.4.5 (or later) users, locate a VLC media player (2.0 or later) in the app.

[11/14/2012] Fixed obtaining local server address from PIN registration server.
[11/05/2012] Fixed obtaining global server address from PIN registration server. ...
Hello,

I installed the windows client and it connects to my server, but it does not display what is in my subfolders. What am i doing wrong? It does display video files on the root folder though.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Forum Index » Profile for devstream » Messages posted by devstream
Go to: