[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: gmanmini
Forum Index » Profile for gmanmini » Messages posted by gmanmini
I am not too familiar with coding nor am I with the Playstation Mobile Development Portal, I'd love to see PSVita with the ability to stream all my media and content, especially since I've spent a lot of time transcoding all media to MP4 so I can stream without loss. What's great is Playing over LTE and not losing any quality.

Off topic but is it possible to port to the PSM Development platform?

https://psm.playstation.net/portal/en/index.html

There is no amount of money to pay that i wouldnt give for this as the PS Vita just sucks with no games and no streaming besides youtube and netflix.
16 pages, you guys, there's an alternative that's doing it right now, and it's called Emit . . . go to www.emitapp.com/play Install the server along side air video, load up the directories or drives and you can view your media from any web browser with flash. Works great, you can choose bandwith speed, or play mp4 directly. Best of all, it streams pictures, mp3 and video.

I hope Air Video team can duplicate this.
I love Air Video, I really wish they would implement this feature. The best alternative for free, is Emit. It's a wonderful streamer for doing this. If you go to emitapp.com/play you can sign in with Facebook or create an account on their service for free. I stream all my media from my media server, works just as well as Air Video does for iOS. Best part is it's free.

Forum Index » Profile for gmanmini » Messages posted by gmanmini
Go to: