[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: MatBishop
Forum Index » Profile for MatBishop » Messages posted by MatBishop
No. Just the standard.
Not on the laptop. I have reinstalled 3 times now with no luck. Never a task bar icon.

There is a desktop icon. If I open it (or run as administrator) it will show that it is running in the Task Manager under the Processes tab for about 30 seconds and then go away again. Task bar icon never comes up.

My iPhone and ipad find and connect to the server just fine but, of course, there is no content because you can't have a directory without the task bar icon.
Hello! I am having this issue. I successfully installed Air Video on my PC but that PC is too slow to stream video. So, I installed on my laptop. I have no tray icon. I have reinstalled twice. Still no luck. Do you have any other suggestions for me? I/m running Air Video Server 246beta3 on Windows 7.

Thanks!
Hello! I am having this issue. I successfully installed Air Video on my PC but that PC is too slow to stream video. So, I installed on my laptop. I have no tray icon. I have reinstalled twice. Still no luck. Do you have any other suggestions for me? I/m running Air Video Server 246beta3 on Windows 7.

Thanks!

Forum Index » Profile for MatBishop » Messages posted by MatBishop
Go to: