[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: wilmarjoy
Forum Index » Profile for wilmarjoy » Messages posted by wilmarjoy
pavram wrote:Hi Tenya,

That's an interesting approach, just restream the TS file segments all as one file...much cleaner than the only other option I could think of, which was to effectively dump it to a file and try to play the file. Sometimes you need someone to remind you of the other easier ways to do things.
(as it is, I was considering how much work it would be to implement live-re-restreaming - intercept the TS files and re-encode the audio to AAC and then let the flash JW player do the rest).

I would recommend giving VLC a shot at playing the re-joined TS file... it might just work. (I am about to go and try!)

WRT to media players, other than the small amount of code hacking I've had to do to try and get a VLC player into my C# app, I really know very little. I have played around _a lot_ with sockets etc in c#, lets see if I can't get your idea working with something like VLC as the output.

check this C# socket program http://csharp.net-informations.com/communications/csharp-socket-programming.htm its simple to study .

wilmar.

Forum Index » Profile for wilmarjoy » Messages posted by wilmarjoy
Go to: