[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mitch1
Forum Index » Profile for mitch1 » Messages posted by mitch1
After tweaking it a bit, it seems to be streaming fine now..
Don't get me wrong, You have a great app and I enjoy using it and your quick response to problems is much apprecratied and second to none. Thanks you for your help
What did you do? Undated the app and now my vidios are delayed and stop mid stream. Some of them start with sound but no picture. I am sick and tired that everytime you have a update I have to spend the day re-adjusting my settings. This is BS!. Now I have a longer delay in starting the videos. I got the last version working like I want it to and it worked great.
Admin wrote:Do you have the 384kbit/s bitrate enabled in Global Settings? 3G streaming is tricky because they are way too many external factors. Most importantly your home internet connection upload speed and current 3G download speed (which varies depending on location);

Great, That worked! Thanks
What setting go I need to have it set so that my moving work all the time. It works perfectly with wifi, but under 3g , I have not been able to see a complete move. I don't give a damn what the setting are I just want the thing to work all the time. why to I have to keep guessing what my settings should be. You should have it set up so the program knows what setting it needs to stream perfectly, not me!!!
Thanks, that fixed it, works perfectly!
Thanks, Will try that! Can't wait to use this app on the 3G ipad.
This program worked perfectly before the recent update. Now when I try to play a video using 3g access when I play using live conversation ,when the video starts I first get a white screen with that apple clock. the sound comes through but the video takes a few seconds to play. Sometime as much as 40 seconds. most to the time the resalution is bad. What causes that. Like I said it worked perfectly prior to the update
I to am having problems with 2.2.2. There seem to bugs in it. The other ver 2.2.1 worked perfect, when will these problems be fixed?
Never mind I figured it out
Then how come when I open the Air Video app on my iphone it never asks for the password?. In settings the store passwords is on
Love this program, but the password does not work. when I exit the app and then re-enter the app it opens the last video I watched and never asks for a password. Will this be fixed? Also can we have specfic folders password protected?
Can hardly wait to use this app on the ipad!

Forum Index » Profile for mitch1 » Messages posted by mitch1
Go to: