[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: unknown_inc
Forum Index » Profile for unknown_inc » Messages posted by unknown_inc
stough wrote:Unknown_inc,

You're running the wrong ffmpeg. I had the same problem when I tried to get it running with the system installed ffmpeg. Just follow the instructions at:

http://wiki.birth-online.de/know-how/hardware/apple-iphone/airvideo-server-linux

He even tells you where to grab the AirVideo specific ffmpeg and how to configure and build it. You can build this special ffmpeg without installing it, then just point the .properties to the ffmpeg you just compiled.

This evening, I watched an MKV on my iPad, no problems.

Good luck,
Tim.

Hello again Tim.
I downloaded the correct ffmpeg listed on the WiKi. And followed the instructions several times. Still got the same error message...

Can you post your .properties file?

Any ideas?
stough wrote:Thanks for the Linux Server. I just got alpha 3 running on my quad-core Ubuntu media server box. It works like a charm! I would be happy to donate in order to aid in the further development of a Linux server.

Thanks again for an awesome app!

Cheers,
Tim.

Hi Tim!
Can you please have a look at my previous post? It's the last one on page 22. I got everything working (I think), but the Live Conversion doesn't work...

Thanks in advance!
Hi guys! I purchased the AVS from AppStore. I did all the installation steps described at the WiKi and got it "working", I think.
I can see all my folders on my iPad and it seems to show the correct thumbnail whenever I seek on a file. The problem is that I cannot get it to Play with Live Conversion. Maybe the HTPC an Asrock ION 330HT-BD with Dual Core Atomâ„¢ 330 and nVidia ION doesn't work??

I have also attached the code from my Linux Ubuntu Karmic:

Hope someone has an answer for me and maybe others that are experiencing similar problems...

Regards,
-Tommy-

Forum Index » Profile for unknown_inc » Messages posted by unknown_inc
Go to: