[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: zagarino
Forum Index » Profile for zagarino » Messages posted by zagarino
1. Without a lot of technical skills (my wife) couldn't do anything more than carry her videos around the house, which isn't where she wants to show people. Setting up remote access should be a no-brainer, but....

2. My second point. out of the box nothing works:

- Loved it even just on my local server until I found out that it doesn't connect after my Quad sleeps. Hmmm, leave Quad without sleep and destroy it, or watch videos in my house.
- Remote access is undecipherable.

Which leaves me with one more app about to be zapped. Good idea though.
It's a great product, but maybe it would be better if you notified users or potential users of a couple of things up front so you have a happy user base.... I'm not one happy user today, but....

1. Not only shuts down local access on "sleep," but you have to reset either iPad or desktop to get it going again.
2. Most (and I would imagine you want a lot of people to buy this product, don't know Double NAT/Bridge from Adam, so you might want to be clear that this only works locally (if you're computer never sleeps, unless you can open a port on a Mac....which is not easy.

Good luck you guys....

Forum Index » Profile for zagarino » Messages posted by zagarino
Go to: