[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Xshaedx
Forum Index » Profile for Xshaedx » Messages posted by Xshaedx
Windows 8 Enterprise 64bit
I have always used air video with no problem up until a few days ago when for some reason the video playback started becoming very choppy and sort of like blurred and pixelized at times. It last only a few seconds but happens very often while I'm watching. I have tried reinstalling both the server and the app, converting the video first, using different videos with different bit rates and resolutions. I am on the newest update on the app and server. I did not recently update the server or app when this started happening, it just randomly started. I have tried using a different video streaming app and server that uses bonjour and it worked just fine. I'd really like to be able to watch videos normally from air video again though. The server is running on a 7gb ram 2.5ghz quad core computer. The phone I'm using is an iPhone 3Gs. I'm sure this is not a problem with my internet or firewall as everything used to work perfectly fine and my internet speed is 25Mbps down 5Mbps up.

Forum Index » Profile for Xshaedx » Messages posted by Xshaedx
Go to: