[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Defr
Forum Index » Profile for Defr » Messages posted by Defr
Indeed, I have just found JUBLER app that could be useful.

Thanks again for your help anyway
Hi,

You were right, actually. I turned off "H.264 passthrough" box and subtitles appear. Thanks very much for that.

But it gave me the chance to realize that they don't match with the audio stream. I mean subtitles are one or two seconds late from audio. Do you have an idea of how to fix that up, please ?
thanks for your answer
Hi there,

I am desperate to get english subtitles on movies I downloaded, but I can't manage to do it so far.

I know where to find them (for instance on Opensubtitles.org), I know that I have to download the .srt file, I know that I have to give it the exact same name of the video file except from extension, then I know that I have to go to "conversion settings" and select the one with .srt extension (which is always named "Unknown language" by the way).

Basically, I have the feeling that I do everything I have to do and... it is does not work. I mean I still don't have any subtitle on my screen. As I read somewhere that the issue could be the size of the name file, I tried to choose a very short one (for the movie file as for the subtitles file) but it does not have any effect.

So frustrating.

Thanks very much for your help.
Hi,

Does anybody knows how to select desired language and subtitles when the downloaded movie is supposed to be multi-languages, please ? Thanks for your help

Defr

Forum Index » Profile for Defr » Messages posted by Defr
Go to: